February 07, 2017

Blithe Fabrics Blog Tour

See my full disclosure policy here.



I've always loved Katarina Roccella's fabric lines, so I was really excited when she sent me some of her new fabric line, Blithe, so I could join in on the blog tour.


I used both knit and woven fabrics, and while both are great, I especially love working with Art Gallery knits.


The dress mainly uses the Bird Songs in moon print, but I also used the Winterberries in Snow to make some bias tape for the ties in the back. It's hard to see, but the Winterberries print has some metallic accents that I love.


I love a knee length dress with knee socks!



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

2 comments:

Linda said...

SO ADORABLE! THANKS FOR SHARING!
msstitcher1214@gmail.com

Mara said...

Love the socks and such a beautiful dress.

Ads Inside Post